I love how some are holding pets and how some are not even looking at the camera but away or behind them - lol - that is so great! Was that your painting of someone missing in the 2008 one? Your family reunions are truly treasured moments. I miss ours so much.
My my, you really did look closely! Yep... pets... facing the camera... looking away... talking... wearing a swimsuit... wet hair... We are a rag-tag bunch. I see those photos on the beach of large families... all beautiful, smiling, wearing blue & white... Ha... It's hard to get 50-70 folks of all ages to do the same thing at the same time! And, yes, that was a painting of my sister the first year she couldn't come. Good eye, you!
Hi Helen, you did a great job 👏 👍 on the lovely photos and the video.
ReplyDelete😊
DeleteI love how some are holding pets and how some are not even looking at the camera but away or behind them - lol - that is so great! Was that your painting of someone missing in the 2008 one? Your family reunions are truly treasured moments. I miss ours so much.
ReplyDeleteMy my, you really did look closely! Yep... pets... facing the camera... looking away... talking... wearing a swimsuit... wet hair... We are a rag-tag bunch. I see those photos on the beach of large families... all beautiful, smiling, wearing blue & white... Ha... It's hard to get 50-70 folks of all ages to do the same thing at the same time!
DeleteAnd, yes, that was a painting of my sister the first year she couldn't come. Good eye, you!