Saturday, December 8, 2012

Whimsical Christmas

Are you a rule follower or a rule breaker?

Isn't this a fun tree!
It is far from my usual style of painting, but it's curly and colorful and kind of Whoville-ish.  I think Dr. Suess might approve.
I'd like to say that it's my version of modern art where each color and curve and dot and streak has a deeper meaning and represents something important.  But, it doesn't... that I know of...

As for the question above...
I'd have to say I'm a rule bender.  I might bend and twist that rule into a pretzel, but I generally don't break it.  Although my teaching partner and I came pretty close on this one.  That fine group of people represents my school.  I get to teach kids with them everyday.  
But my partner and I, the one I share 50 kids with all day everyday, were kind off to the side  from where the teacher was and had a different idea of what color of paint we wanted to use.  Can you pick us out of the crowd?

[SOLD]

No comments:

Post a Comment