Saturday, November 9, 2019

2019 Art Show - The Party!


... A Thousand Words" is on display until November 30 
at Red Kite Coffee Company in Fayetteville, Arkansas.

If you were at the party, here's a chance to relive it!
If you didn't get to join us, here's what you missed!


Julie , Helen, & Lynn

Three anxious gals!
What if nobody comes?!
Then we'll have lots of cookies to eat...

Friends, Family, Food, & Fun !
So nice to meet you! Oh, it's your porch that Julie
painted,
Patti's Porch
Help yourself! 
Cheese? Cookies? Something savory?
My dad, 93. Having a closer look at "She Twirls!"
The model is one of his 31 great grand kids.
Hey, she looks familiar.
It's the little girl in the painting behind her!
You're kind of famous now, Rachel.
My three generations of Eaton men! 💖
Why didn't we think to do some posed shots...
Shoot!
Just stop scrolling through right now!
Look at that preciousness!!
Be still my heart!
Proud of her mama!
Proud family!

So grateful for a daughter-in-law who knows
when I need a Coke and to just sit down a minute!

Hundreds of Happy Hugs were Had

💗😊💗
Went to elementary school with one and taught in an
elementary school with the other.

💗😊💗
Oh, Mu Deaf...
Wait, is Jack standing on a box? He can't be that tall!
💗😊💗
Best travel to the other side of the world buddy!
Best nursery baby holding buddy!
💗😊💗
Sweet niece! 
Why do you not have paintings hanging in this show! 
Come back to art on Mondays!
💗😊💗
Best new friends who'll talk chickens and farm
stuff with me without getting bored of it!
So good to have a fellow crazy chicken/goat lady!

💗😊💗
💗😊💗
💗😊💗
Sisters...
So grateful for sisters.
I didn't have to break my right arm to know how special you are.
"I'll bring you food."
"I'll take you to the doctor"
"I'll come help set up the art show."
I'll take care of the food for the show. 

💗😊💗💗😊💗💗😊💗
... and with zero complaints.
... well...
...none that I heard anyway... 
😁😉


And... the Attraction!  All the Awesome Art!

What are those little blue squares that began to appear?
I think blue squares are good...
Zoom in... What does that say? .. SOLD
Yes, blue squares are good.


It's not a very high tech system, but it's efficient.
Let me explain it.  You buy a painting at Red Kite.
They give you your own blue square to put on the wall!
I counted 17 of those little blue squares last time I
was there!  What are you waiting for!  Go to Red Kite
today!  Pick a painting, pay the guy or girl at the
counter, and get your own blue SOLD square.
(You'll get to pick up both your painting and your blue
square at the end of the show on November 30.


No comments:

Post a Comment