Thank you to Leeanne of Not Afraid of Color for reminding me to notice things I like.
Click on HER BLOG to see what positive things others like..
![]() |
| I like butterflies. |
![]() |
| I like how these little ones come running whenever they see me. I'd like to think they love me, but I'm pretty sure it's that they know I usually give them treats. |
![]() |
| I like keeping my little hens safe. So sometimes a forest friend has to go live in a different forest. ![]() |
![]() |
| I like my little garden so much. But, it's October and time to let it rest for a few months. |
LeeAnne's conversation starter topics this month:
What is your favorite thing about the shift from summer to fall? Hands down, the best thing about the switch from summer to fall is the air. One day you go outside and there's a crispness, a chill, a feeling of fall.
Do you prefer fun and festive Halloween decorations or truly terrifying haunted houses? Honestly, Halloween really isn't my thing. I could do without any Halloween decorations. And I'm certainly not paying money or spending a ticket to walk into a place for the purpose of being scared.
What is a comfort food you love to cook or bake as the weather gets colder? Soup! ...twiced-baked potato soup, chicken vegetable soup, chili, beef stew...
What’s your favorite holiday food item that you look forward to enjoying every year? Candy corn! Here's the secret... I like to by a bag (or two) and let them wait. After a few weeks (months... don't judge), the candy gets kind of hard... just right. Then I like to eat the yellow end... then the orange... then toss the white tip.
What's your favorite childhood candy? down, There used to be chocolate-ish rectangular suckers called Sugar Daddies. There were also Sugar Mommas and some M&M type things in a bag called Sugar Babies. Yum for all three.







No comments:
Post a Comment