Thursday, August 5, 2010

Mama's Kiss

I love this little bright-eyed baby. I think it's pretty clear that his Mama does too. I hope she takes every opportunity to give him kisses. In no time at all, he'll think he's too big.


Guess what... I remember when it was this Mama that was being cuddled and kissed on the cheek!


Enjoy Etsy treasuries (collections of vintage items and art pieces) celebrating Mother's Day and Motherhood called Motherhood Motherhood a Woman's Highest Calling or Mother is Another Word for Love. Or click Capturing the Beauty of Parenthood which celebrates parents and their little ones.  Click on one of these fun treasuries celebrating the kiss: Kisses and Gimme a Little Kiss, Will Ya Huh? It's sure to make you smile.  Can You See My Blue Eyes is a collection of beautiful blue eyes.


Click below if you'd like to purchase "Mama's Kiss." It is available in several forms.

2 comments:

  1. Yes,such a sweet painting. I am honored to have it in my Motherhood treasury!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So Beautiful
    Great Job Sweet Painting
    Love It

    ReplyDelete