- Christmas has candy canes.
- Easter has marshmallow peeps.
- Valentine's Day has chocolate hearts.
- Halloween has nearly everything.
- And Thanksgiving, really the whole season of Autumn has... candy corn! Yum! (Do you think it can count as part of the daily required vegetable group since it is corn?)
I made a confession about my embarrassing habit when I get a heart-shaped box of Valentine chocolates in the post of a painting called Love and Kisses Reflected.
Now I have another confession...it's about candy corn, and I love candy corn... up til now only my family has known this... I only eat the orange and yellow parts and toss the white tip away, or even worse... I toss the white tip back in the bag!
Why? Well, my kids say it just because I'm weird that way. Somehow I got the message when I was a little kid that the white tip is just pure sugar... Yeah... I know... so is the yellow and orange part... Hmmm.... Maybe candy corn therapy is in order for me.