These goats, especially the guy on the end, have made me smile every time I looked at them. Once that one, Percy, was finished, it was hard to concentrate on the other two. He just kept grinning at me and my paintbrush. He's become my friend, and I just may have to paint him again!
Hmmm... What else...?
- Painting with my Tuesday-night painting friends... It's the best thing ever to have friends who paint together, encourage each other and laugh a lot.
- Watching my 10-year olds work so hard on their state tests... They couldn't have tried harder, and I'm so proud of them!
- Going to our church children's choir spring musical...
- Seeing the daffodils by the driveway that finally got to bloom...
- Taking a selfie with my momma.
- Seeing the Facebook post of my nephew hugging his little girl on his return from Afghanistan.
A big thank you goes out to "Southern Gal" for letting me paint her goats, Gabby, Gladys, and Percy! Visit her blog to read about and see more pictures of these goats and their babies.
Original Oil Painting on 12"x 16" Wrapped Canvas