Sunday, January 11, 2015

It Is Well With My Soul

What are your comfort words?

I love this phrase.  It comes to me in moments when I need to take a deep breath. It is a reminder that in the grand scheme of life... it is well... it is well... it is well with my soul. 


When peace, like a river, attendeth my way,
When sorrows like sea billows roll;
Whatever my lot, Thou hast taught me to say,
It is well, it is well with my soul.
                                       -Horatio Spafford



It was a special day for us... 

"Powell Sisters." 


We welcomed our new sister.
With presents, 
lunch, 

fun, 
20 questions/100 answers.
Welcome, Kittie.
     We look forward to sharing this memory and many more to come.
          Love,
               Karen, Sheila, Karen, & Helen

What are your comfort words?

Original Acrylic Painting on 16"x 20" Wrapped Canvas 
[SOLD]


No comments:

Post a Comment