Friday, October 30, 2015

:) Medusa...

I would never have imagined a scenario in which I would choose to paint my fingernails and toenails green... but...
I did... and I kind of like 'em!
HA!








Look at my cutie intern... a.k.a. the poor soul who looked into Medusa's eyes and turned to stone!















These guys finished two weeks in Greek Mythology just in time for School Spirit Day!
That's a happy smile from Medusa here, but she may or may not have given those little sweeties a stone cold stare a time or two... or three... 

... love, Love, LOVE this team of partners!

Left to Right...
Queen 4th Grade,  
The Grand High Witch from Roald Dahl's Witches, 
Mr. Potato Head with her intern Mrs. Potato Head,
Bob the Builder, who I share kids with,
Medusa (me) and my intern the Stone Statue.



FYI - In case you ever decide to attach snakes to your head, here's what I figured out. After much trial and error, this is what worked. 
1. Grow your hair long.
2. Tie the tails of 5-6 rubber snakes together with a pony tail holder.
3. Put them over your head like a hat.
4. Pull strands of hair up, over, between, and through the snakes. 
5. Use a rubber band to make a top pony tail on top of the snake-tail knot.

No comments:

Post a Comment