Sunday, July 23, 2017

All Things Were Created

What a fun project!  

Painting with 20 middle school kids was kind of an experiment for me, but it was great... just great.

These were my examples.  

At the beginning of the week, the kids didn't think they could do it.  
At the end of the week, they were so proud. 

I hadn't worked in our church's Vacation Bible School week in many years.  I'm so glad I did this year.


































Original Acrylic Paintings on 16" x 20" Wrapped Canvases

2 comments:

  1. That's great! I love all of them and would hang one on my wall in a skinny minute. I have to get Ethan to do this for me.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. You know, middle schoolers are an interesting bunch. It was special to do something they were excited about.

      Delete