Friday, April 6, 2018

Tweet III

This little bluebird has been my helper several times when I've helped someone give oil painting a try.

These beautiful young ladies call me Aunt Helen.  So do their mamas.  Lucky me!  "Aunt" is a pretty special title. 
These cousins and their families came to NW Arkansas from Texas and from Kentucky to spend Easter at the home of their GrammaLita and Pepaw, my brother.  They had fun with cousins and second cousins and 15 new lambs and 10 great Pyrenees puppies and all the fun that goes along with family get-togethers.
But... these two slipped away for a 2-3 hours and came to my house for a paint party.  They were hard workers and ended up with very nice little bluebird paintings!




[SOLD]
Original Oil Painting on 5"x 7" Wrapped Canvas.

4 comments:

  1. I can feel their joy through these pictures! Beautiful work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much. It was a fun afternoon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this!! Beautiful. I'm trying to catch up on posts since I've been MIA in the blog world for two months. You've been busy creating and making beautiful art.

    ReplyDelete