Monday, June 4, 2018

Little Gray Donkey (a.k.a. Don Quixote)

ME: What should I call this new donkey?
RON: How about Don Quixote?
ME: (caught off guard with that response and dying laughing) 
RON: How would you spell that? Donkey Hoatey!!! 
ME: (still laughing)
ME: I've never read that, have you?  Google it. Make sure it's not some awful character.
ME: (a day later... still laughing)

I know... I know... he looks just like that other one I did a couple of months ago (A Little Gray Donkey - a.k.a. Clip Clop)My 91 year old dad loved Clip Clop and took him to hang in his apartment where he refers to him as Ole' LeRoy!
I've got a different place to hang this guy while he waits for his forever home.

Original Oil Painting on 16"x 12" Wrapped Canvas
[SOLD]

6 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Ha ha ha! Yes! He's concentrating on something... probably his farmer coming with a carrot! :)

      Delete
  2. This guy looks perky I. His happy place

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He just makes me laugh. I think he's laughing too.

      Delete
  3. Don Quixote is perfect for this Grey donkey! Love his expression. Perfect texture on his fur!!!!

    ReplyDelete