Friday, December 11, 2020

Autumn Buck & Doe


When we go for walks down our road, we're greeted by our forest friends. They stop what they're doing and stare at us until one of them gives the signal (that sounds like a sneeze).  Then up go their tails and away they go into the trees.
We see them every single day, so they know us. That doesn't mean they trust us.  That's okay.  They need to be wary of people.

I do wish I could take some good photos of them, but I've decided that good wildlife photographers have an abundance of patience.  I'm more of a, "Well, hello there!"  ðŸ“¸*point...snap* then keep walking kind of girl.






If you click over to Inspiration Collaboration and look at Sara's Inspiration Image Winter Wonderland, you'll understand exactly why I had to paint my deer friends this month.

Original Oil Painting on 6"x 8" Wrapped Canvas
Click Autumn Buck & Doe if you'd like to own this little painting.

2 comments:

  1. Every now and then, we have one or two trot through our yard. You have a pretty good little herd there.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha ha... well, they're a "good little herd" when there's no tempting garden out there!

      Delete