Monday, December 7, 2020

Blueberry Muffin

Blueberries are kind of new to me.  I don't think I ever had one as a kid.  It's hard to believe, but I was actually an adult with kids of my own the first time I had a blueberry muffin made with fresh blueberries. 

Not to worry! I've made up for it!  Several times during the month of June, I'll be at Stay-n-Step Blueberry Farm to fill a gallon bucket. 

I like to put so many blueberries in my muffins that they're just a yummy mess.




This muffin is the first from a weekly art challenge with my friend Cheri. This week's challenge was "Breakfast."

Original Oil Painting on 5"x 7" Wrapped Canvas
[SOLD]

2 comments:

  1. Will there be a muffin series? Pistachio, maybe?? :-D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha ha ha! I thought the same thing! I wondered if you'd catch the coincidence! Alas, my pistachio muffins were not really beautiful. They were delicious, but kind of looked kind of plain.

      Delete