Saturday, March 4, 2023

Life Book 2023 - (January, February)

I've been participating in Willowing Arts Life Book 2023 for two (only two?!?!) months.
I thought I'd share what I've created so far.

Let's look at a score on the comfort level:
My normal oil on canvas realistic paintings - 0
Mediums and subjects I'm not used to - 15 

How about a score for trying new things, learning, and having fun: - 100

So many different faces...








A couple of animals...



A still life...


A cityscape...


And some random things...





Collage, acrylic, watercolor, pen & ink, stamps, stencils, pastels...

8 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. It's the first time I've ever "bought" an on-line class, and I'm so glad that I did.

      Delete
  2. I love that you are exploring some different mediums and subjects. Your talent shines through all of them.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, thank you! Exploring... experimenting... floundering... dabbling... flailing... and a little bit of succeeding too!

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. It is fun. A new lesson or two come out every Monday... but it comes from in a different time zone on the other side of the Atlantic, so on Sunday nights I get a sneak peek at what's coming!

      Delete
  4. Always knew you were FEARLESS!!! and boy are you proving me right. Beginning to see some commonalities in your faces and that my friend is Helen coming out. There is no such thing as failure, might not come out as good as it is in your head, but nothing wrong, all learning. Are you doing these individually or do you have them in a sketchbook? Be sure to date them all and keep them together. Periodically, like this, or on the floor you are going to want to lay them out and just look at what you have done. You will feel your growth and find the things you love so you can keep pushing them. You just go girl!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, Nelvia! You're always the inspiring encourager!

    ReplyDelete