Friday, August 25, 2023

Giraffe Family

I painted some giraffes! 
Well, that's different... what was I thinking!

The Weekly-ish challenge I was given was "Starts with the Letter G."  That's pretty wide open... geranium... green grass... gem... guitar... goldfish... gift... grapes... goat-girl-goo-goo-goggles-g-g-g...

Besides Dr. Seuss's, nearly every ABC book I know of has a picture of a giraffe beside the letter G.  So... Some giraffes! 

I don't personally know any giraffes, but if I did I'd want it to be this guy with the attitude.

Original Palette Knife Oil Painting on 12"x 16" Wrapped Canvas
Click Giraffe Family if you'd like to purchase this painting.

4 comments:

  1. Ah - Dr. Seuss! I think I can still repeat most of that book from memory! I like the giraffe with attitude! Happy Saturday!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I'm sure I could recite the entire Dr. Seuss's ABC book. So silly... so catchy.

      Delete
  2. I like your giraffe, he has kind eyes. I used to read Dr. Seuss to my kids and loved them every bit as much as they did.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Then grandkids give us the chance to read them again and again.

      Delete