Saturday, October 30, 2010

Chiminea

What picture comes to mind when you think of the word cozy? 

One year I waited on the deck while my husband and son carried the oddest anniversary present I could have ever imagined... a chiminea!  I'm sure my mouth gaped as I pasted on a smile.  But, sometimes the very best gifts are the unexpected ones that you never even knew you wanted.

I love my chiminea.  I've seen them as decoration on porches, but mine is more than a decoration.  We actually use it.  On fall evenings when there's a chill in the wind, sitting right in front of a roaring chiminea fire is the perfect place to be... cozy...

What an honor to be featured in Etsy treasuries (collection of art pieces and vintage items)!  Click on two to celebrate staying warm when it's cold.  Click It's Cold Outside... So Warm Up! and  It Warms You in the Coolness to enjoy the treasuries. And, one other collection celebrates all that a weekend morning has to offer, Lazy Weekend Morning. Finally, click on Match Game for a little matching fun.


Original oil painting on 9x12 Canvas Board
[SOLD]

1 comment: