Monday, January 30, 2012

Lemons II

Which tubes of paint have to be replaced most often? 

I paint with greens more than any other color.  It isn't really intentional.  I just paint what I know and what I love.  I like to paint things that look natural... landscapes, flowers where they're growing outside, kids engaged in something that holds their attention (often outside).  So that leads to using lots of greens.

I love green.  It's my favorite color, but sometimes I notice those other beautiful paint tubes that don't get squeezed often enough.  That's actually the reason I chose to paint these lemons.  I wanted to play with the yellow color family.  Blue is actually my least favorite color, (I know, I know... most people love blue best!) but it seemed like the perfect complementary color for my lemons.

Click Lemons, Lemons to visit an Etsy treasury (collection of related art pieces and vintage items) featuring lots of Lemons.

[SOLD]

No comments:

Post a Comment