Tuesday, January 2, 2024

Working Puzzles


We have 6 beautiful grandbabies. The youngest is about to turn 1, and the oldest hasn't turned 5 yet. We are blessed  beyond measure.
We love to have all 6 here together. There is lots of chasing and squealing when we do.
One family of three has blue eyes. The other family of three has brown eyes.  We call them our Browns and our Blues.
We love to have one family at a time here. We have routines that they know, love, and expect.
And we love to have time with just one by himself or herself sometimes. 

This little sweetheart is the 4th in our line up. She's my little puzzle worker.

My weekly-ish challenge was "Toys." Puzzles are toys, so I met the challenge... and added a little person too! 
 
Original Oil Painting on 10"x 10" Wrapped Canvas
[NFS]

10 comments:

  1. I know you love your littles and the time spent with them. They will cherish these paintings someday!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope so. In the mean time, I will cherish them on my own wall.

      Delete
  2. oh! touching! Anddddd
    I was a puzzle baby too... I absolutely remember the wooden ones with little sticks, the smell of them, the strong feel of the pieces as they settle nicely into their places, and doing them over and over in mastery practice! As a wee girl. I moved up to jigsaw puzzles early and still love a jigsaw puzzle. Word puzzles, math puzzles, in fact quilting abstracts is like doing puzzles. LeeAnna
    ps your painting is awesome, colors, lines, feelings

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks! I hope it tells a story. I think it does.

    ReplyDelete
  4. She's adorable, especially with the pacifier and the yoga position! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You know, I started to leave the paci out, but then it's part of who she is.

      Delete
  5. I absolutely love this painting. I can literally hear her breathing, a bit snuffly what with the soother in her mouth. :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do love the story it tells. She's in her own little world and in no hurry. She has a job to do, and she knows how to do it. ... my heart...

      Delete
  6. Replies
    1. I do hope that the sweetness comes through on the canvas!

      Delete