Saturday, March 9, 2024

Easter Bunny & Some Springtime Bunnies

I painted this Easter bunny...
Then all of her springtime friends!!!




Whenever I'm planning to teach a painting lesson, I want to practice until I can do it without much thought. So... My bunnies multiplied... as bunnies do.
These lovely ladies of my church worked (and played) so hard and painted some lovely bunnies of their own.

It all started with a Weekly-ish challenge which was "All the Colors of the Rainbow." That's when I painted the Easter bunny with the R.O.Y.G.B.I.V. eggs in her basket.

Acrylic Paintings on...
12"x 16" Canvas Board
Click HERE if you'd like to purchase the first one.
9"x 12" Wrapped Canvas
Click HERE if you'd like to purchase the last one.
9"x 12"  Flat Canvas
9"x 12" Watercolor Paper
Let me know if you'd like one of these others.

2 comments:

  1. Looks like the class went well - so many smiles and cute bunnies!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really was a wonderful evening. I think everyone was pretty proud of their paintings and had a good time.

      Delete