Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Taylor Kids

Will  you paint my child? 
And as you do, can you change the shirt color, put back the feet that the photo cut off, fix the messed up hair?


When I discovered I could make colors and shapes look like faces, friends became more interested in my paintings.  I got a little more accurate and a little faster with each one, so I began to think I could accept any challenge.


As it turns out, yes, it is possible to do all of those things.  I just shouldn't have tried to learn so many things all in one painting.  There is one more very important lesson I learned while working on this painting... painting three little faces is three times as hard or time consuming as painting one!  Imagine... how could I not have figured that out ahead of time!

1 comment:

  1. Its such an amazing painting! And, yes, everything IS possible...I love that spirit! How have you been?

    ReplyDelete