Sunday, January 4, 2015

Red VW Bug

What does your car say about you?


So... this is mine... 
What do you think?  
...Surprised?  ...No?








When I was a teenager, my best friend Sheila had a candy-apple red VW... the old kind.  Oh, my goodness we had some times in that car!

When my own kids each became drivers (meaning I no longer had the job of carting them around) I purchased this little mid-life crisis car.  And, it's what I've been toodling around in ever since.  I love my little salsa-red bug with daisies in the dash vase.

So, what do you drive?And, what does that say about you?

[SOLD]

2 comments:

  1. Charming little bug for sure. - I drive a Van not because I want to but more because it fit our family. I miss my sports car, I use to drive a Mustang for many years.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahhh... Mustang to minivan... Life has a way of making some decisions for us, doesn't it. I had my minivan years! Loved them, but... love the bug years too.
      :) H

      Delete