Saturday, September 26, 2015

Single Tulip (Reflected)

I wish I could show how really pretty this little painting is. But, alas, I've given up. I've taken dozens of photos... different light, different angles, different, places... ugh... I have got to take a class in photography or at least get a friend who's really good at it. 
If you're that person, (Renee, maybe?) that has some advice, let's hear it.
Until then, you'll just have to trust me, that it's really a nice little painting! Really!

I love the background.  It's "black" but done entirely with alizarin (deep, rich red) and viridian (deep, rich green).

I love the elegance in simplicity.

If you (realize that my painting is better than my photography and) would like to purchase this little painting, click "Single Tulip (Reflected)."

1 comment:

  1. It looks fabulous, Helen! I don't think you could take a better photograph, but I haven't seen it in person. ;) I love the background.

    ReplyDelete