Sunday, July 21, 2019

Tweet! VI

I love this little bluebird.  He's been such a good friend and partner.  How could I have ever known when I first painted him how much of a helper he'd be.  
Whenever someone asks me to help them learn to paint, I have a couple of go-to images that make great first paintings.  Because I usually paint along with a first-time painter, I've put this little guy on the canvas six times now. I love him every time. As soon as I put that tiny white shine in his eye, he greets me and I welcome him back to the studio.
8-18
4-18
1-16
10-13
2-12





Those painted by my friends, co-workers, niece, great-nieces, and daughter-in-law are priceless.

Original Oil Painting on 6"x 8" Wrapped Canvas
[SOLD]

2 comments:

  1. We have a couple and they are such sweet birds. Not a trouble maker like our wrens. they also add so much color Every one had fun and looks like a terrific result.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks.
      It's been a good little partner for me to work with new painters.

      Delete