There are about 40 lessons in this series. I've decided to work through every one of them in order. It amazes me that there are some lessons I think, on first look, will be a waste of time then I end up thoroughly enjoying a process that I had no intention of caring to spend time on.
 |
Watercolor, paint pens, colored pencils
|
 |
| Watercolor, splatter, paint pen, colored pencil |
 |
Drawing, Collage for texture, paint with 4 red, ocher, black & white
|
 |
| Penciling drawing, stenciling, magazine & collage papers, pen |
 |
| Craft paint, Posca pens, collage paper |
 |
| Craft paint, acrylic, collage papers, paint pens |
 |
| Drawing, watercolor, watercolor pencils & crayons |
 |
Collage papers, gesso, doily, white ink
|
 |
Sewing, collaged, inked, & painted pages,
|
 |
Mark making (to make a booklet later)
|
Do you pick favorites out of each group? I'm so tempted to buy some Posca pens!
ReplyDeletePosca pens... YES! You must have some!
DeleteFavorites... well, you might be surprised that the little booklets have been a recent favorite. I know they don't show up like much online, but it's so good to have some made up then put appropriate quotes in when a friend has a loss, needs encouragement, or gets good news. They fit in an envelope and take the place of a card.
Another favorite thing is how my ability to draw has risen from about a D+ to an A- in the last 3 years. Hmmm... maybe practice does help with a new skill, ya think?