Saturday, August 15, 2026

Willowing Arts: A Year of Magic & Fairy Tales (June)

It's not a typo.  I know it's the middle of August and I'm just finishing June lessons.  Good thing I don't get docked points for late assignments!

What's my favorite thing about these mixed media lessons? I love that every project is so different. I love being able to "fix" things in the next layer. I love using things you'd never know were art tools. 
But the thing that's been the biggest surprise and pleasure has been how my drawing skills have improved. I used to do anything to avoid drawing. Now, I kind of like it!  Who knew!

A big thanks to all the teachers of Willowing Arts!

Watercolor, Paint Pen, Acrylic Ink, Colored Pencils
Watercolor, Collage Images & Music, Penned Quotes
Watercolor, Inks, Acrylics
Watercolor, salt, craft paint, toothpick, pen
Craft paint, pens, straw to blow ink
Watercolor, craft paint, printed napkin, pens, colored pencil, torn paper
Collage paper, stickers, colored pencil, pen

No comments:

Post a Comment