How sweet is this little guy!!!
I do love puppies. I don't want one, but I love that other people get them. Sometimes I wonder how Google knows so much. I've been getting videos of people being surprised with new puppies. So sweet!
Sweet Golden Norman was born with a special talent for finding light wherever he went. Every sliver of light he saw through a window, or in the crack of a door slightly open, or dancing across the shadows on the patio entranced him. He has forever tried his best to catch those elusive slivers of light! Norman joined his family as a new puppy in 2013, but he is now in the twilight of his days. His family believes he will soon be able to rest in that light he has chased all his life. ❤️
Original Oil Painting on 9"x 12" Canvas
[SOLD]
No comments:
Post a Comment