Sunday, September 23, 2012

:) Jesse Tree Tree

What's your favorite Christmas ornament?

I answered that a while back when I said it was a Nativity Scene that my own little ones made for me in their 4-year-old Sunday school class many years ago.  I can't change that answer, but now I have a new favorite Christmas tree and ornaments!

First I got these gorgeous hand crafted Jesse Tree ornaments as a gift from my niece - each one is a work of art in itself.  Then, of course, I needed the perfect way to display them.  So, I put a bug in my brother's ear about a little wooden tree that would be perfect, but seemed to be awfully complicated to make.  Well, that was just the challenge he needed to get some wood, screws, wooden balls, and paint to make it happen. (I was counting on that!)
Here's my brother and dad drawing up the plan.

You can purchase both these ornaments and a little wooden  tree to hang them on at Inspired Traditions.

No comments:

Post a Comment