Wednesday, February 9, 2022

Cottage Bags

When I started sewing little goodie bags for the G4s (great grand kids) at our family reunion, I only needed to make 7.  They loved them.  I had the time and the scraps, so I did it again the next year. The thing is... if you do something three times, it's officially a tradition. So, I'm still making a Lake Bags for the G4s each year. Only now there are 35 of them!!! 

I keep wondering if the oldest ones will get too big, but they assure me that they'll never be too big for a Lake Bag.  Sweet kiddos!

A while ago I finished these cottage bags that will be for the "little girls" this year. Soon after the reunion is over, I start to think about what design I'll use the next year.

One of my the best things for me is that these little bags are made 100% of scraps. You'd think I'd have run out of scraps by now... ugh... No, I think material scraps multiply instead of decrease.
 
Thanks Pinterest for always having great ideas!

2 comments:

  1. Those are cute, I'm sure the little girls will love them!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! And, isn't it great when little scraps get one more chance to become something!

      Delete