Tuesday, February 8, 2022

Dinosaur Bags

Many years ago I started sewing little goodie bags for the G4s (great grand kids) at our family reunion.  There were only 7  G4s at the time.  I'm still making a Lake Bag for them each year, only now there are 35 of them!!! I have to get a head start early in the year.

The oldest ones are beginning to be teenagers.  I asked the "big boys" last year if they thought they might be too old for Lake Bags.  "Oh, no, Aunt Helen!  We'll never be too old for Lake Bags!" Awww.... sweet boys!

I finished these dinosaur bags that will be for the "little boys" this year. (Got them finished just before COVID barged in and took over my life!... Yes, I've been vaxxed and boosted... Omicron just didn't play by the rules.)

The best thing about these little bags (besides that they are so cute) is that they are made 100% out of scraps.  Yay!!!
 
Thanks Pinterest for always having great ideas!

4 comments:

  1. Well those little bags are dino-mite! So cute! Boy, that is a lot of bags, but they must be popular if the teens still want them (how cool is that?)!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's just fun. You know how once a tradition gets stared, it's just expected... and looked forward to! And, what might be completely uncool to a teenaged kid back home is still okay at the lake with cousins.

      Delete
  2. that is quite a large project! and so cute :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Like with anything, the first one takes a long time to figure out. Then I get an assembly line going, and it's not too bad.

      Delete