Tuesday, July 5, 2022

Patch of Pink Daisies


I painted a patch of pretty pink petals with a palette knife.

Hmmm... such alliteration not really intended! Reminds me of Dr. Seuss's ABC book... "Painting pink pajamas, policeman in a pail, Peter Pepper's puppy, and now Papa's in the pail!"

This patch of pink daisies was what I could see out the window as I sat in the dentist's chair last week. Beautiful view. Worthy of a photo then a painting.

My weekly-ish painting challenge word was "Petals" this time.

Original Oil Painting on 6"x 12" Wrapped Canvas
[SOLD]

2 comments:

  1. I'm glad you had such pretty inspiration while you sat in that chair! I think I still have that Dr. Seuss book memorized!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Once you have grandchildren, it will start all over again... Big A, Little a, What begins with A? Aunt Annie's Alligator... A a A...
      Ha ha ha

      Delete