Tuesday, June 16, 2026

Another Blog

I have another blog.

Did you know that?

I wouldn't have thought so.  

I don't think I've ever mentioned it. It was simple way to record the happenings around our place... kind of a photo diary.  

I'd add photos as the month went along, then it would "publish" at the end of each month. I didn't imagine anyone else would be interested. I didn't have any notifications turned on and never thought to check, so yesterday I was completely shocked to discover that I indeed did have readers. And, there were comments from weeks, months, and many months ago!  Oh, my goodness!  I never responded because I didn't know! Sorry about that! Anyway... I turned the comments notifications on, just in case!!

If you want to peek into our little slice of the world each month, please have a look. 
Serendipity: Where Wonders Await

If you comment, yes, I'll respond!

😊


2 comments:

  1. Shoot, if I had looked at your profile, I would've seen it listed there. No worries, it's added to my reading list now!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww... Fun! I've loved this little photo diary of our place. Maybe you'll like it too. :)

      Delete