Thursday, January 30, 2014

Red Barn & Wheelbarrow in Winter II

Do you like re-runs?

I do... IF... it's something I loved the first time around. 
If it's an episode of  Big Bang Theory or Andy Griffith or The Cosby Show, it doesn't matter how many times I've seen it; I'm happy to watch it again.
There are a few movies that I can watch again and again like When Harry Met Sally or It's a Wonderful Life or The Grinch; it doesn't matter if I have half the lines memorized.


So, that thought brings me to this painting...

... a re-run.

But, I loved it the first time, and I love it again - this time on a smaller canvas.
When my little Tuesday evening painting group wanted to paint a red barn, I gave it another go along with them.

I have to say, however, that between the painting of snow and the snow that has caused us to miss 8 snow days of school already this winter, I'm ready to paint something warmer! :) 


Original Oil Painting on 12"x 16" Wrapped Canvas
Click "Red Barn & Wheelbarrow in Winter" if you'd like to purchase this painting.


1 comment: