Thursday, October 25, 2018

Magical Moment

There is something almost magical about a butterfly's visit.  It's nearly impossible not to stop... watch... appreciate... smile...

My friend, Sandra, felt that this particular swallowtail's visit was like a gift.  You can read her whole experience on her blog post

Here is some of what she wrote:
"... this gorgeous being floated quite literally into my view, hanging around... and letting me get so close to her...  it was magical and moving."
Beautiful butterfly... Beautiful Flowers... Beautiful words...

Original Oil Painting on 10"x 10" Wrapped Canvas
Click "Magical Moment" to purchase this little painting.

2 comments:

  1. Lovely work! I agree is it magical, I would also say mystical, for, I believe I get a message from the other side through a butterfly visit!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. And to think... butterflies probably has no idea how much we love seeing them!

      Delete