Saturday, November 3, 2018

Art Show at Red Kite Coffee House

Join me for the fun!
The room started started blank.

But... one picture at a time...
 Art began to cover every wall.

Finally, all 59 paintings hung in place.

 Time for a sign.
Some flowers...
 Some food...
Some poses...

Some gifts for the music guys...
Then it was time for friends!





It's a party!

Look in the back... See the lady looking up at the beach painting?
That's Olga!  That's her walking by the ocean at sunset.  I took that picture on the beach in Indonesia and knew it would become a painting.

Oh my goodness!  So happy to greet friends!









Great food...
Great music.
The little card beside each painting tells the story behind that painting.

This lady right here... She taught me to paint... 
Note cards and artist information...

 Family... so glad to have them share this evening!



When this handsome guy turned 16 and got his drivers license, I thought maybe I could get a hobby... then I took my first painting lesson. 
Laughter... Smiles... Art... Food... Music... Friends... Family...
A happy night, indeed!









The best painting partner!  

3 comments:

  1. What a positively vibrating place and party you had! Seemed to be the best time well spent!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was a great evening. I wish my blog friends could have been there.

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete