Saturday, March 27, 2021

Bunny (Mixed Media)

Hoppy Easter!

I got to spend a 24 hours with my art mentor. We used as many of those hours as we could to do art, and she had a list of lessons to pile into our time.  I learned what a Gelli plate is and how to use it.  We did some stamping, stenciling, cutting and pasting. And, of course, we talked and laughed.

How uncomfortable wonderful it is to learn something brand new!
What a nervous exciting feeling to try something that is so different!
To just keep going and doubting trusting that it will work is how it goes.

Then all of a sudden, it hit me... I love this!  This bunny is a good little piece of art!  I could do this again!

Original Mixed Media on 6"x 6" Canvas Board
I am going to enjoy seeing this little bunny on my own shelf for a while, but if you'd like to have him for your shelf, click Bunny.

No comments:

Post a Comment