Tuesday, July 6, 2021

The Mural on the Back of the Shed - Work in Progress

 A few weeks ago I shared the building of our new shed.  (You can click Do You See a Mural in My Future? for a reminder of that.)

That mural is happening! Who knows when it will be finished, but it's coming along.  How about a peek into the process!
























Fun fact #1
I stood right under that window, faced our forest, and took a picture.  That's the reference I'm using for the mural.. the mirror image of what's behind me as I paint. (I know, the path turned into a river at some point, but you know... artistic license...)
Fun fact #2
I had a three little helpers this weekend who painted some pretty special hand-print flowers and feet-print butterflies.
Fun fact #3
The hens are my constant companions as I paint.


6 comments:

  1. This is so fun! I enjoyed the photos of each step. The grin on your face says it all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I’m so happy that you shared this. I love it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad you like it! I think we all enjoy seeing the process unfold. For this particular project, if I waited until it was completely finished, I don't know if I'd ever get to share it!

      Delete
  3. Love seeing your in progress photos. As for the mural....WOW! Just WOW!

    ReplyDelete