Tuesday, April 12, 2022

Hummingbird & Maltese Cross (mini)

 
It's been such a long time since I've sat in front of the easel holding a brush... about three months.  Why? Oh, this and that... Sometimes life stuff simply doesn't leave time or energy for creativity.  I believe I've come through though and am emerging on the other side of one of life's difficult seasons. 

I've never taken such a long break and was oddly nervous to paint again. But, paint again, I did.  And, paint again, I will... soon!

Thanks @saraharley.studio for creating an image that just begged to be painted.

Original Oil Painting on 5"x 7" Canvas Board
[ART EXCHANGE]

4 comments:

  1. Good to see you back at the easel. I hope this is a sign that things are easing up for you now so you will have more time to sit at the easel. You definitely haven't lost your touch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Inspiration Collaboration continues! So glad you are back to painting :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad to be missed! Ready to re-discover that artist inside.

      Delete