Friday, April 15, 2022

The Merry House (Our Fixer Upper - Finally All Fixed Up!)

A final look

Click HERE for the first 11/4 post.
Click HERE for the 1/16 update.
Click HERE for the 3/1 update.
Click HERE for the last 4/14 update.

We are proud of our work and this now beautiful little house.
It's finished and listed on Zillow for rent.
We hope that whoever moves in will love it too.






















I made a book to keep the memories of our adventure in fixer upper-ing.  Click HERE if you want to have a look. (There's a "preview" button. Click that then you can just flip through the pages. It has a sale price. I don't really mean it for sale.  I just had to have that so that I could share it on line.)



2 comments:

  1. I'm sure that little Merry House is going to make someone feel right at home! You have put so much work into it! Well done!

    ReplyDelete