Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Lots of Love & Kisses Reflected

What's the best thing about Valentine's Day?

Roses?  Cards?  Chocolates?  Dinner out?


I have a confession... I stick my thumb into the bottom of each little chocolate.  I know, yuck... but... I like to know what's what in that big red heart-shaped box!

Visit Etsy treasuries (collections of art pieces and vintage items) celebrating love, hugs, and kisses called Crash into Love Embrasse Moi or another called Things Symbolic of Valentine's Day for a reminder of all the favorite traditions.  It's a collection that will spur you on to get ready for that next special day!
.

1 comment:

  1. I have to confess that I do too! I really like this painting. You have done an excellent job technically, but it makes me desire chocolate!

    ReplyDelete