Tuesday, March 3, 2020

My Space

Hhhhhhh.... 
     Sigh.....
            This is my space....

♫  ♩ 
     Computer and painting and whiskers on kitten...
          Window to backyard and great chair for sittin'...
               Journals to write in and cell phone that rings...
                    These are a few of my favorite things.
                                                                                    ♪  ♫

Let's see what all is in my space...
It starts with a comfortable chair. My computer and phone are always near.  The little round side table has a drawer with pens and pencils and highlighters.  There's a photo of my husband and pup and another showing the Twenty-third Psalm.  There's a pretty little purple and green box for stuff... markers, bookmarks, notepad, etc.  Each of those journals has its own special purpose.  It's my goal to write something every day. There's a little green quilted cow that lives on the wall and makes me smile.  The painting behind my chair changes according to what is my favorite painting at the time.  And from the window I can see my outside favorite things... chickens, garden, flowerbed...
There is one really important thing that missing from the photo and the painting.  See that little brown cord that seems to come from under the chair?  It leads to an old blue heating pad that's always in the chair.  I highly recommend having one in your spot!  (It just didn't look pretty for the photo!)
Painting of "My Space" in my space.
Buff and Olivia... my office mates


"The Snug" photo by Sara Harley
Sara challenges me to paint things I would never have thought to paint. 

This is one of the Inspiration Images for March's Inspiration Collaboration. There are so many directions you could be inspired to go with this image, but for me... I knew I would paint my space.  

We'd love for you to be inspired and submit your art. Click and see what you think.

Original Oil Painting on 12"x 12" Wrapped Canvas

Not for Sale at this time.  Maybe I'll hang My Space in my space for a while! 😁

2 comments:

  1. I have to go look at the Inspiration Images again. Not sure I can get one done this month, but maybe the trip will inspire me. I have a particular chair too, where I do all my computer work and tv watching.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahhh... we do love that particular chair, don't we!
      There's no time limit with Inspiration Collaboration! Join in anytime with the images from any month! :)

      Delete