Thursday, November 5, 2020

Beethoven's Fifth

When Sara and I were creating Inspiration Collaboration, we were careful to avoid the word “challenge” because we didn’t want to give a tone of it being work or that participating would be hard.  
That said, getting my first look (a few days early) of Sara’s inspiration image 5 + 1, all I could think was, "Oh, my... this is going to be a really... big... challenge..."  
My train of thought... 
    What!? Oh dear... No way... 
        Ok... I can do this... Think...
            Lines... black lines... five... parallel... continuing off sides...
                A bird... small like a dot...
                    Bold... beautiful... simple... powerful...
Sometimes the art fairy who brings great ideas shows up like a gentle tinkling of bells...
But other times... 
                    BaBaBa Baaaaaaaaaaaamph! 
                          BaBaBa Baaaaaaaaaaaaamph!

Original Oil Painting on 10"x 20" Wrapped Canvas
If you'd like to purchase this painting for your own wall, click Beethoven's Fifth.

2 comments:

  1. Fun post! I enjoy seeing where your inspiration takes you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You just never know! I like seeing where it takes me too!

      Delete