Monday, February 22, 2021

14 Year Painting Birthday

 

On February 22, 2007 I  went to my first painting lesson.  
I painted a tree!  
And, it looked like a tree!
I couldn't wait to begin the next one.
I still feel that way... I can't wait to begin the next one.

I'm forever grateful to my art teacher/mentor/friend

To date, I've completed 558 paintings. There are only 8 of those that I'll never sell. This first painting, Summer Trees, is one of those 8.

These are my first 10 paintings.
Hangs in my niece's home
Given to a student
Sold
Sold
Sold
Hangs in my daughter's home
Sold
Hangs in my son's home
Sold

3 comments:

  1. Happy 14 year Paintaversary! :-D Here's to many, many more!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm going to remember that word... "paintaversary" and use it next year!

      Delete
  2. You are so talented! I don't think many artists could say that their first ten paintings were all hanging in someone else's home!

    ReplyDelete