Wednesday, June 8, 2022

Sunflower Mural on Fence - Redo

If you've followed me a long time, this might seem familiar.  The fence that I painted five years ago had to be replaced, so I got a do-over!



Ladies arrive at Welcome Home Retreat ready to both relax and get to work on their projects. Last weekend there were 5 quilters, 3 scrapbookers, and me...I just had one painting project to accomplish... a big one.  My sister was there to keep me encouraged and entertained.  




















I had to let a few happy friends join.




Thursday night- Sunday morning schedule:
When it's not raining, keep adding to the mural.
When it's storming, stress over whether the rain will make any paint run.
Besides that... rock in the chairs on the porch, eat wonderful meals, visit with my sister, and relax.

Ta-da!!! 
Just like that, a plain fence is a colorful mural.

2 comments:

  1. It looks great, and I think you had perfect company while you worked! Fun to see the little visitors in the mural, too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! It was such fun... and even better with a friendly yellow and a sister hanging around.

      Delete