Saturday, October 1, 2022

Life Book 2023 - Taster Sessions (1-15)

I've been hard at work  play lately doing art that's completely out of my comfort zone.  
I'm taking part in an on-line art class that gives a taste of many different art styles and many different art teachers.
I decided in advance that I was not going to pick and choose, but that I was going to give a try to every lesson whether I felt like it was my style or not.
So far about... hmmm... zero of them have been "my style," but I've had such a good time and have learned so much!
Here are the first 15.


















8 comments:

  1. Wow - what a variety! I'm glad you are enjoying it, even if it's not your style!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are crazy-cool Helen! I am blown away by the scope of colour and variety of subjects! That pumpkin --! Looks almost like Tweety Bird peeping out - those eyes. Love the arched doorway. So much to gaze at, and go back and gaze some more!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I feel the same way. I can't wait each evening to see what the lessons will be for the next day.

      Delete
  3. Wow, those all look great to me. Is it a "live" class - does your teacher look at your work? I applaud you for doing these out of your comfort zone.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No, they're not live. A couple of new classes are added each day. There's a Facebook group where participants are encouraged to post their finished pieces. There are hundreds of participants.
      Thanks. It's been kind of all consuming for these last few days!

      Delete
  4. What fun!! You've done a marvelous job with these projects.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! It was fun... and hard... but mostly fun.

      Delete