Wednesday, October 5, 2022

Life Book 2023 - Taster Sessions (16-30)

I'm still working hard at playing with art! It's a worldwide on-line group with 30 different teachers from many different countries.  It's called Life Book 2023 - Taster Sessions... because you get a taste of all the different styles.
It's Day 9 of my two week plunge into every kind of art that is neither my style nor in my comfort zone.  But I've learned so much and have thoroughly enjoyed each one. Click HERE if you missed the first 15.
Enjoy scrolling through #16-#30!.

.














6 comments:

  1. I've often thought of joining groups like this but I don't have the commitment. Bravo to you for trying things out of your comfort zone...such a wonderful variety of art!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I know participants are meant to pick and choose, but you know me... all in... every one...

      Delete
  2. I've enjoyed seeing what you are creating. Are you finding some new ideas you want to explore further?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm amazed at the volume of your art. It took me days just to get a horizon painted in my one and only class - lol!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I guess I've kind of treated it as a job in that I'm determined to spend the time every single day. (Do not ask if I've also kept up with normal cleaning, cooking, regular stuff around the house... yikes!)

      Delete
  4. Those lessons prompted some really wonderful work!

    ReplyDelete