Saturday, June 1, 2024

Cookies & Milk

An Oreo is just about perfectly perfect just the way it is. They don't need all the fancy versions... double stuffed, thin, peanut butter, lemon... just stick with the original... on second thought, the golden ones are pretty great too.

My WordSpark group challenge this month was "Sweet." 
I realized after starting that I'd made my job much harder than necessary by choosing a cookie that has to be perfectly round, that has a little design stamped on each one, and that anybody would recognize and know if I got it wrong. I think it did come together nicely anyway.  
My connection piece was just plain fun to do.  I painted Cookie Monster with acrylic, used some old stickers from scrapbooking supplies, and a program called Word Art

Original Oil Painting on 8"x 10" Wrapped Canvas
Click Cookies & Milk nullif you'd like to purchase this yummy little painting.

2 comments:

  1. yes perfect. Have you tried the super thin ones? I haven't
    at school and church for snacks we were always given the generic ones that are too soft but we ate them!
    LeeAnna

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have had both the thick ones and the thin ones. I think they shouldn't have messed with perfection in either case. True, the generic ones are just not quite the same.

      Delete