Thursday, July 29, 2010

First Snow


What do you suppose these two little ones were thinking as they looked out their window to see a blanket of white?
Aren't they sweet!

"First Snow" has been featured in several Etsy treasuries.  (A treasury is a collection of related art pieces or vintage items.)  What an honor to know that this little image has made people smile in so many different ways.
The curator of a Groundhog's Day treasury must have thought the little ones were looking for Mr. Groundhog, and I bet they were!  Click Groundhog... Please Come Out and Play Today.
There are two treasuries that celebrate dogs in Dog Days of Summerand another Dog Days of Summer.
 Little Girls' World is a treasry about little girls and their best friends.
Another is also called First Snow.

[SOLD]
Original Oil Painting on 12"x 12" Wrapped Canvas

"First Snow" can be purchased in several forms.

Contact me if you'd like to purchase this image as a giclee, a print, or note cards.

4 comments:

  1. I am so glad you liked my "first" treasury. I loved doing it. I was very thought provoking & your picture was just perfect! Karen

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so darling! I just had to include it in my treasury! Lovely work Helen!
    Leena

    ReplyDelete
  3. I always had dogs growing up and spent many days sitting by the windows in the winter just like that. I had to include it in my treasury thank you for providing it. It is a timeless picture.

    Marygrace

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your painting is wonderful! A moment in time is felt and I know too what first snow feels like. And I miss it...

    Thank you for linking to my treasury list:
    Puppies play...

    Irmi. P

    ReplyDelete