Friday, July 9, 2010

In the Tree

I've always thought of this as my "Zacchaeus Painting" - after the little Sunday school song.
Zacchaeus was a wee little man,
And a wee little man was he.
He climbed up in a sycamore tree,
For the Lord he wanted to see.
My wee little man was quite proud of himself for climbing up in a tree - although I don't know if it was a sycamore!

I post this picture today because this little one is on my heart. You see, I blinked two or three times, and he grew up! This morning I got a message from him. Yea!
He's working with a team in partnership between Habitat for Humanity and the International Mission Board. They're building houses on an island in the Philippines as they share the love of the Lord.

He is still climbing to new heights, for the Lord he wants to see!

No comments:

Post a Comment