Saturday, August 25, 2018

Floating Down the Buffalo River

The Buffalo River is a place that people from Northwest Arkansas are very proud of.  Lots of people go "float the Buffalo" on weekends.
Ron & Andrew 10-11 years ago.

It's easy to see why this river is so loved.

When my friend asked me to paint his favorite spot, the Buffalo River, he gave me four photos to choose from.  After I finished the big 24"x 48" painting, I went ahead and painted one of the other choices.  It's not nearly as big, but I think it's lovely.  

Original Oil Painting on 12"x 24" Wrapped Canvas
[SOLD]

3 comments:

  1. Wow see, brave girl, you did a huge one. I am going the miniature direction, yep on another tangent

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really, really like painting on the big canvases. I just like to have them as a commission so that there's a home waiting for them once they're finished.

      Delete
    2. Yes guess that is why I like paper, so much easier to store

      Delete